Requested Documents

To make your application quick and easy, we recommend your prepare the below documents prior to submitting loan enquiry or meeting with one of our Freedom Lend consultants. Please provide the following documentation:

Proof of Identity

Ensure you have the appropriate identification documents. Identification documents must contain matching personal information, be a copy of the original and current:

One of the following:
Australian passport
Foreign passport and Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
One of secondary documents:
Australian driver licence
Australian boat licence
Australian firearms licence
Citizenship certificate and Medicare card
Full birth certificate and Medicare card
AND (if required) change of name:
Marriage certificate issued by Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
Change of name certificate

Your Income

To determine if you are able to service your application for loan, we review your income by looking through the following requirements.

  • Two of the three most recent computer generated pay slips or 3 months statements from financial institution showing regular salary credits with name of employer and ABN
  • Most recent Group Certificate or ATO Income Statement
  • 2 years Notice Of Assessment
Self Employed
  • Tax Returns for the past 2 years for both individuals and all business entities
  • 2 years Full Financial statements for all business entities, to include profit and loss and balance sheet
  • 2 years Personal Tax Assessment Notices

Your Property

Whether purchasing a new home or refinancing an existing loan, we ask for details regarding bank accounts and particulars involving your property.

New Purchase
  • Fully executed purchase contract
  • 3 months savings history – evidenced by bank statements (if applicable)
  • 3 months statements of all credit cards
  • 3 months statements of all bank accounts
  • Evidence of funds to complete e.g. bank statements, sale contracts, statutory declarations for gifts
  • First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) application form (if applicable)
  • 6 months current loan statements on loan to be refinanced
  • 3 months statements of all credit cards
  • 3 months statements of all bank accounts
  • Recent Council Rates Notice
  • Discharge Authority
Rental Income

Your investment property can be used as an additional form of income. Provide us with:

  • Current rental/tenancy agreement or Copy of rental statement(s) from managing agent or if a purchase managing agent estimated minimum rental income

For all construction loans, we require:

  • Building contract or tender & draft council plan/specification